The fathers of Indian Constitution brought in the core values of India’s freedom movement. The ones, who are currently demanding a deletion or debate to on these words are the ones’ who are opposed to Indian Nationalism and want to march towards Hindu nationalism. They also don’t identify with India’s freedom movement. The battle is not merely around this or that word, its battle between upholding the spirit of Indian freedom movement versus nationalism in the name of religion.
Please share your views Send us your brief messages about the brazen attempt to undermine the secular ethos of Indian constitution,...
Dilip Simeon (from his personal blog) Ahara-nidra-bhaya-maithunam ca // samanyam etat pasubhir naranam dharmo hi tesam adhiko viseso...
Statement by mass organisations and concerned individuals condemning state intimidation against activists and people’s groups. We,...
It’s time to rise against hate. It’s time to say a strong NO to peddlers of Godse and hate-mongerers of all kinds. 30th...
Human Rights Orgs Condemn the Arbitrary & Illegal prevention of Greenpeace Campaigner’s Visit to LondonJanuary 14, 2015Following are the text of statements issued by PUCL and PUDR. New Delhi: (Press Note/13.1.2015):
December 31, 2014
Whoever voted for Modi, fuck you very much. This is the block list it seems. Sourceforge blocked?
December 30, 2014
Following is the text of Text of 8th V.M. Tarkunde Memorial Lecture delivered by M. Hamid Ansari,
- Stop polarisation: A teacher’s open letter to PM asking to take stock of religious polarisation
- Cultural Activist Hem Mishra’s Letter from Nagpur Jail
- Supreme Court ruling on ‘Encounters’: Not enough, Your Honour !
January 31, 2015
10 reasons why Armed Forces (Special Power) Act, 1958 (AFSPA) must be
January 5, 2015
By Rajat Kain, The bill is out of the pocket and something gotta give now…Semantics are not just
November 9, 2014
These books are not just about two individuals as these are detailed, empathetic and comprehensive
- Slave labour in jails: Prison-Private Partnership(PPP)
- Caged Justice: Supreme Court’s latest Order on Undertrials and its Impact in Chhattisgarh
- Solidarity Statement: Demanding Immediate Release of Salman
November 27, 2014
Most detainess were not on the streets begging or doing anything prohibited under the Karnataka
August 22, 2014
Indeed, we need sweeping legislative, policy, administrative and executive reforms in order that
July 10, 2014
Ten years ago, in the early hours of 11th July 2004, the bullet riddled body of 32- year old
- Indian Women’s Press Corps deplores Work-related Harassment of Women in the Media
- Fact Finding Report:Gang-Rape of a Minor Adivasi Girl with Disabilities in Madhya Pradesh
- Mansplained! *Misogyny alert