Protest against Shiv Sena Members of Parliament force feeding a fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati in Maharashtra Sadan New Delhi during Ramzan, THURSDAY JULY 24, 2014 OUTSIDE DADAR STATION (east) AT 5.30 P.M
By Anurag Modi, It’s five years, victim of brutal attack Ms. Shamim Modi, an assistant professor with TISS, Mumbai, and a known social...
By Resources Research, The ability of the biotechnology industry to pursue its aims, regardless of the orientation of the central government,...
Recently various reports are released by different groups, both by the state as well as civil society organisations, locally and globally....
By Sudhir Pattnaik, Sayabasachi Panda-whether you agree with his politics or not was a fearless fighter- who was with the masses for...
June 13, 2014
It is dark irony that those who repatriate profits earned in India by looting and plundering the
June 11, 2014
“We have a legitimate right to express our views in what is after all the world’s largest
June 5, 2014
A new system for online submission of applications for environmental clearances has been launched.
- “Hum Bhi Waise Hi Rehte Hain Jaise Insaan Rehte Hain”
- This Election, do we really have a choice?
- Singrauli Killings: Inquiry Commission hides the Truth: Fact-Finding Report
June 18, 2014
Why did this brutal custodial torture not disturb the conscience of the nation? Why didn’t the
June 17, 2014
PUCL requested the NHRC to recommend the initiation of criminal and disciplinary action against all
June 8, 2014
I request you to break your silence and come out of Manmohan mode, not for me, but for all your
- ‘Say NO to Death Penalty’
- Bajaj Motors: Stand In Solidarity with Struggling Workers
- Public Statement Against Vilification of Gujarat 2002 Pogrom Victims
June 23, 2014
The IWPC is of the opinion that that the media, considered as an ombudsman and watchdog of society
June 11, 2014
Even after one and half months of the incident, neither had there been any progress in the case,
May 31, 2014
I guess we need our history lessons along with gender study classes. Let’s discuss
- Report: Protest against Bhagana Rape Case
- Appeal for Endorsements: Petition Demanding Immediate Dropping of Charges against Tribal Women in Himachal Pradesh
- Women Reservation: After a Good Speech,Don’t be Party to Kill the Bill