This fact-finding exercise was coordinated by the Centre for Policy Analysis. Team members were the human rights activist and former civil servant Harsh Mander, former Director-General of the Border Security Force, E N Rammohan, Professor Kamal Mitra Chenoy of Jawaharlal Nehru University, National Integration Council member John Dayal, senior journalist Sukumar Muralidharan and CPA Director and senior editor Seema Mustafa.
- Hindutva and Zionism are ideological twins : the RSS love for exclusivism and ethnic cleansing #NoToNetanyahu 4 comments
- RSS Killed Gandhi: This Month, Let's Break The Silence On The First Political Murder of Independent India 3 comments
- On #BheemaKoregaon, Media Is Criminalising Dalits: 4 Things That Are Wrong With The Coverage 2 comments
- Did Gandhi Merit Assassination? : Claims of Right-Wing Dissected by Chunibhai Vaidya #RSSKilledGandhi 2 comments
- 'Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English' : Read Mahatma Gandhi's 1938 Article 2 comments
#JNUCrackdown #RohithVemula #standwithhcu #StandWithJNU ABVP Adivasi AFSPA Afzal Guru anti-national Bastar BJP caste discrimination Communalism Communal violence Dalit Death Penalty Democracy Demonetisation Displacement Fake Encounter Freedom of expression freedom of speech Gujarat Hindutva Human Rights JNU JTSA Justice Kanhaiya Kumar Kashmir Modi Narendra Modi Nationalism Police Repression PUCL Rape Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Rohith Vemula RSS Secularism Sedition Solidarity Soni Sori State Repression Umar Khalid